- What is the Viper Spoon?
- Is the Viper Spoon Really Made for Saltwater, or Will I Have to Change the Hooks First?
- What Makes The Viper Spoon so Special and Different?
- Which Kinds of Fish can The Viper Spoon Catch?
- Have any Pictures of Fish that The Viper Spoon Have Caught?
- Does The Viper Spoon Come in Different Colors, Models, and Sizes?
- Alright Sounds like a Great New Lure, Though What are Other People Saying about The Viper Spoon?
- Where Can I Buy The Viper Spoon?
- I Have a Question I Want to Ask about the Viper Spoon
What is the Viper Spoon?
The Viper Spoon is a brand new fishing lure which made its debut on March 21, 2008 by the Thundermist Lure Company. The Viper Spoon is a high quality, premium fishing lure which is designed for maximum fish-catching action in both saltwater and freshwater.
Is The Viper Spoon Really Made for Saltwater, or Will I Have to Change the Hooks First?
The Viper Spoon is fully saltwater rated with extra care put into the design and it’s components so that it will work flawlessly and perfectly in the harsh saltwater. The Viper Spoon is made with:
- Mustad Ultra-Point Hooks : premium super-sharp and strong hooks made to withstand saltwater and those big toothy fish
- Single-Strand Titanium Wire Line : corrosion resistant and tough-as-nails, bite-proof fishing line with up for 75 lbs test
- Get more facts by clicking here
What Makes The Viper Spoon so Special and Different?
Take a look at this video, it will show you the amazing action the Viper Spoon has once you add live bait, cut-bait, or artificial bait ; making the Viper Spoon your ultimate one-of-a-kind saltwater and freshwater fish-catching weapon.
If the video does not load, you can view it here: Viper Spoon Action Video
Which Kinds of Fish can The Viper Spoon Catch?
Any and all types of game fish ; it all depends on how you use it and what you choose to bait it with. You can bait it with live bait, cut-bait, or artificial bait. Here we have another video for you showing you how we used the Viper Spoons to catch salmon and trout.
If the video does not load, you can view it here: Fishing for 15.2 lb Trout
Have any Pictures of Fish that The Viper Spoon Have Caught?
We sure do! We love people emailing us pictures of fish they have caught with the Viper Spoon! You can send your pictures to email@example.com or you can view the saltwater photogallery or freshwater photogallery.
Does The Viper Spoon Come in Different Colors, Models, and Sizes?
You bet. The Viper Spoon comes in 2 different models, 5 different sizes, and 5 different colors : that’s a total of 50 different lures which is sure to accommodate everyone.
Alright Sounds like a Great New Lure, Though What are Other People Saying about The Viper Spoon?
We love to hear what you have to say about the Viper Spoon! You can tell us what you think about it by clicking here, or you can read what other people are saying about it by clicking here.
Where Can I Buy The Viper Spoon?
Right now as we speak, distributors and retail stores throughout all of North America and the UK are starting to stock their shelves with Viper Spoons. If you can’t find them at your local store, you can always buy them hassle-free from the Thundermist Lure Company Secure Online Store.