Hello folks, this week we’d like to take a moment to answer your questions directly.
We receive hundreds of questions a month and we try our best to get back to them all. Though we would like to do more, so I’d like to use this time to take a few of my favourite questions and answer them directly or you.
This week I answer 8 wonderful questions:
- What are your thoughts on a Mister Twister Grub
- What is the best way to store fresh catfish fillets, and how long should they stay in the freezer?
- Do you run a leader line while running 10lb mono? And how to do you attach the leader line to the main fishing line?
- What is your recommendation for the pound test when fishing for carp?
- What is the best way to dispatch a fish?
- What lure do you think would be best to land a trophy pike?
- What’s the difference between using a fluorocarbon line or using just a leader?
- How can I tell if the fish has tapeworms or parasites?
If you have any fishing questions you’d like answered, please let us know in the comments below! I’ll be actively searching for more fishing questions to answer in another similar upcoming video.
Thanks again, and good fishin’